We hope that you and your loved ones are well and keeping safe. The local authorities have identified hotels as essentials services and we remain open. We support the directives of the local authorities and encourage you to stay home, we recognise that some guests may need to travel for essential reasons.
We have established very high safety measures based on best practices in the industry in order to protect our guests and employees.
- The use of gloves and other protection equipment by our employees.
- Adequate hand washing.
- Touch-free processes, such as check-in / check out.
- Cleaning and disinfecting protocols in guest rooms after a guest checks out, with particular emphasis on high-touch items.
- Increased cleaning frequency in common areas, such as the reception area, guest floors, and elevators.
- Increased cleaning frequency in employee areas.
- Measures to increase distance between guests and employees at the reception desk.
- Hotel services such as room service, spa services, the fitness club, pool and rooftop are temporarily suspended.
- The hotel restaurant operations are temporarily suspended. The restaurant is providing take-out breakfast only.
We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again soon.